How to get rid of parasites so they don't have time to cause serious damage to the human body and at the same time do it with the minimum risk and in the shortest time possible? What is the best way to use it not only to remove parasites from the body, but also to keep your larvae there? This is quite difficult, as strong medications can cause poisoning, so, after the main treatment, it is necessary to make a control diagnosis and, if necessary, apply complementary hygiene at home.
How to get rid of parasites on the body using popular methods
Parasites can be removed from the body at home by taking herbal medicines. These folk remedies are the mildest, as they do not destroy helminths, but simply force them to leave their habitat. Despite all the safety of this treatment, before starting it, it is still recommended to consult a specialist to choose the most appropriate method of cleaning parasites. The initial phase consists of the use of antiparasitic drugs, in the next phase they seek to increase the immune defense and restore the organs affected by helminthiasis. For this, use collections of plants with unacceptable properties for the existence of the parasite.
It is possible to remove parasites from the body at home using the following plants:
- Absinthe and tansy herb.The combination of these plants affects a large number of parasites, the number of their species is over one hundred. Herbal mixtures - absinthe and tansy, are not used for children, due to the fact that absinthe in a dose that exceeds the norm is poisonous. In general, tansy cannot be eaten by children, as this plant has very strong anthelmintic properties. It is important to remember that tansy and absinthe, although vegetables, are poisons, so caution is needed when using them. The cleaning course is carried out for a week, if necessary, it can be longer, but not more than a month. Special attention should be paid to the use of absinthe powder for prophylaxis, since it presents a series of contraindications. Absinthe powder should not be taken with hypertension, with problems in the gastrointestinal tract. It is forbidden to take absinthe powder for women during menstruation, as it can increase bleeding. Pregnant women, trying to remove parasites, should also not use wormwood powder as part of the collection and take it. The effect of dry absinthe and tananas powder will be enhanced if you add powdered cloves.
- Cloves, used as a method to remove parasites at home, can not only affect the adult, but also have a harmful effect on eggs and larvae. Cloves can be obtained in various forms - in powder, decoction or in mixture with other plants. For cleaning parasites, it is best to take powdered cloves before meals in the dose of 1 teaspoon, watered. A mixture of clove and absinthe powder, which is ground separately and then combined into a regular powder, has a great effect. It should be taken in the dose of 1 teaspoon of cloves and powdered wormwood once a day at night or half an hour before meals. Cleaning course - 3 weeks. To remove parasites effectively, you need to not only take powdered cloves, but also use a decoction of this plant. The clove decoction is simple to prepare: dried clove flowers are prepared with boiling water in the proportion of 1 part of cloves to 10 parts of water and infused for three hours. Take a ½ cup dose twice a day, the cleaning course is 3 weeks.
- Method for purifying various parasites using walnut tincture.The green nutshell is poured with alcohol and placed in the sun for 30 days. After that time, they are removed and start receiving the tincture in the morning, before meals. Start cleaning with a drop of tincture in half a glass of water, increasing the dose drop by drop every day. Bring up to 2 teaspoons and take a course throughout the year. Between receptions of the nut tincture, you should take a laxative.
- Calendulaeffectively restores tissues damaged by parasites. Marigold flowers are harvested in the form of fees and as a basic tool after removing the parasites. Marigold has a healing effect on the affected intestinal tissue and is also able to restore liver function, making it healthy. In addition to the broth, for prevention purposes, it is necessary to take a pharmacy tincture of marigold flowers in weekly courses. Dose - 1 teaspoon per glass of water with a break in the middle.
- You can remove parasites using cinnamon, a well-known spice.As a folk remedy, it is used for prophylaxis and the destruction of helminths. Cinnamon improves intestinal function, thereby increasing its resistance to helminthic invasions. The powder should be taken in the morning, before meals, for a month.Dose of powder - 1 teaspoon, which should be taken simply with water.
- You can try to remove parasites not only with medicinal plants, but also using popular advice on other substances. For example, they buy cosmetic blue clay, pour 1 kg of clay into 2 buckets of water and wait until night, add hot water and bathe. This contributes to the healing of the skin, which usually suffers from helminthiasis. To get rid of the parasites, you can take blue clay from the pharmacy for prevention, this will provide additional nutrition with trace elements and at the same time help to get rid of the parasitic fungi that often accompany helminthiasis.
- Everyone is probably familiar with the scary stories about tapeworms. When this parasite is identified, it is advisable to quickly take steps to expel it, so traditional healers are advised to drink a glass of kerosene. Literally, all parasites do not tolerate kerosene and are extinguished. How true is this prescription with the use of kerosene, judging the doctors. Many are skeptical about this treatment, but neither do they deny it.
What should alert you first
The difficulty in removing parasites completely is that they have developed the ability to stay in place, fixing themselves there with suction cups, teeth, etc. By binding, they injure the surrounding tissues and additionally poison the parasites with the waste of their existence. If you are not feeling well, to be sure of the possibility of an infestation of parasites, pay attention to the following symptoms:
- feeling of constant hunger and sudden weight loss;
- development of anemia, weakness and loss of activity;
- development of allergic manifestations on the skin, previously uncommon;
- , there may be a marked increase in excess weight, which cannot be reduced with diets;
- headache, migraine attacks;
- the feeling of heaviness in the right hypochondrium after eating, problems with digestion;
- skin rashes, brittle and dull hair;
- joint pain.
Diagnostics needed to confirm suspicions
To determine the method of removing parasites from the body, diagnostics are required. It is complicated by the variety of parasite species, as well as the possibility of rapid spread. The symptoms manifested by helminths can belong to several of their types at the same time, which makes the definitive diagnosis difficult. To really determine which parasites need to be eliminated from the body, the following diagnostic methods are used today:
- Methodologyusing immunology - serology, which allows to accurately record the presence in the human body of antibodies inherent in the parasite residues. The method is more acceptable in the case of developing an infection, but even so its accuracy cannot exceed 60%.
- A histological coprogram technique that uses powerful microscopes to examine the helminth body and determine its appearance.
- Hemoscanning technique with diagnosis of live blood drop, magnified 2 thousand times. It allows determining the status and species of the larvae.
- In rare cases, it is possible to conduct a study using electroacupuncture, but this method is not recommended due to the harmful effects on the subject.
Which body parasite cleaning method to choose, the doctor will determine, but before that you need to pass a mandatory exam.
Various methods to get rid of parasites
Making prophylaxis and, if necessary, expelling parasites is not an easy task, but quite a viable one. If worms live in favorable conditions and their number has increased, then it is impossible to destroy them all at once, because after death they begin to have a toxic effect. In addition, the drugs themselves have a negative effect on human organs, they destroy the liver and kidneys. Therefore, after removing the parasites, even if the cleaning has been completely successful, you must take steps for some time to restore your own health.
Modern methods of removing parasites from the body use means that create impossible conditions for the existence of helminths in the human body. Therefore, treatment is time consuming and sometimes takes several months, reaching six months. To completely remove parasites from the body and achieve complete cleansing of them, they use specially developed therapeutic agents that can be divided into chemicals and herbal medicines.
The greatest effect can be obtained with the use of chemicals, as they are able to completely remove parasites in 1–2 months, but you can suffer the toxic effects of these drugs. The use of herbal remedies in the form of medicine or powder is the most harmless, as the damage is minimal.
The use of homeopathy as a method of cleaning parasites can have a tangible effect, but it has not become widespread, due to the fact that so far few specialists are dealing with issues in this branch of medicine.