Helminth invasion today is no less common disease than ARVI. Adults and children are subject to it. Helminths cause many disorders to humans, affecting internal organs and contributing to the development of various diseases.
signs of helminthiasis
To determine if the parasite infestation is occurring, it is necessary to analyze its condition and identify the characteristic symptoms:
- intestinal dysfunction - violation of stools, increased gas production, abdominal pain;
- sore muscles and joints, headache;
- allergic dermatitis;
- chronic fatigue;
- a marked decrease in body weight;
- teeth grinding during sleep;
- itching in the anus.
To be sure of the presence of parasites in the body, you will need to visit a doctor and have the necessary tests done. If a problem occurs and the diagnosis is confirmed, the helminth infestation can be treated at home.
Ways to remove worms at home
Medical treatment is quite effective, but the medications used have many side effects and are very toxic to children. Therefore, it is recommended to use traditional medicine recipes at home.
The use of medicinal herbs
The anthelmintic properties of some herbs have long been used to treat helminth invasion, the following tinctures and decoctions are used most often:
- Absinthe is most effective against worms. To prepare the broth, it is necessary to drink wormwood and centaur in equal parts, pour a glass of hot water into a metal dish, bring the broth to a boil, cool, strain and drink 1 glass twice a day - on an empty stomach and at night. The broth is taken in 7 days, remember that the recommended dosage cannot be exceeded, absinthe can cause a series of side effects. This recipe is only used to treat adults.
- To remove worms at home in an adult, you can use a decoction of cloves, tansy and wormwood. The plants should be taken in equal proportions, mixed, crushed in a pestle and pestle until powdery and ingested on an empty stomach 1 teaspoon of water. The course of treatment is one month.
- Elecampane is also widely known, a tincture made from its root and a good remedy against parasites. To cook, you need 2 tbsp. I. Mix the chopped root with tansy flowers and add the same amount of dried blueberries. Pour the mixture of medicinal plants with water (1 tbsp. To 1 tbsp. L. Collection), bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat. Drink the broth for 7 days at 5 tbsp. I. per day, can be divided into two doses.
- You can remove worms from the body with celandine. Celandine not only has an anthelmintic effect, but it also cleans the liver if the parasites have settled in this specific organ. To prepare the infusion, you need to take 1 tbsp. I. dried herbs, pour 1 cup of boiling water, insist, cool and strain. It is recommended to drink the broth twice a day, 20-30 minutes before meals, for three days. It is not recommended to take more celandine as it contains alkaloids.
- Buckthorn is considered a good medicine, its broth not only eliminates worms, but also cleanses the whole body. To cook, take 1 tbsp. I. hawthorn and insist on 1 cup of boiling water for three hours, take 4 times 1 tbsp. I. In one day.
Get rid of worms with a bow
Onions are also used to remove worms at home. This is due to the fact that helminths do not support spicy foods, interfering with their reproduction and development.
To prepare a medicinal composition, you need:
- peel a medium onion;
- pour boiling water over it;
- insist for 12 hours (you can overnight);
- take the infusion in the morning on an empty stomach.
To soften the flavor of the onion infusion, a little honey can be added, the course of treatment is 10 days.
Treatment of garlic helminthiasis
Garlic can be used to expel worms in adults and children. With it they prepare infusions and decoctions, make enemas with garlic. The spicy taste is very unpleasant to parasites and they rush to leave the host's body.
For the treatment of children, it is recommended to prepare the drug as follows:
- peel a clove of garlic;
- cut it in two pieces lengthwise;
- secure with a slice to the child's heel and secure with a cast.
Leave the application for the entire day, the child will walk, and the garlic will release medicinal elements that are absorbed into the blood. In this way, all parasites can be expelled from the body.
The following cocktail works well on helminths:
- garlic, salted herring, millet and yolk are taken in equal parts and drizzled with milk;
- insist overnight in the refrigerator;
- squeeze the liquid through a cotton cloth;
- drink half a glass on an empty stomach.
This mixture will quickly expel tapeworms and is recommended for adults and children over 12 years of age.
Recommended garlic enemas can be prepared in several ways:
- place the peeled garlic (7 cloves) in a pan and bring to a boil, cool the ready broth, strain and use to make an enema before bedtime, which should be fixed for a week;
- Finely chop a medium onion and three heads of garlic, ceiling so that a porridge is obtained, which is poured in warm water and insisted for 15-20 minutes, filtered, water is added to 2 liters and an enema is placed before sleep for three days.
You can simply put garlic in hot milk and drink 1 tbsp. I. several times a day for 10 consecutive days. The parasites will gradually come out naturally.
Everyone knows about the anthelmintic property of pumpkin seeds, but to maximize the effect, they must be properly prepared:
- Grind pumpkin seeds, add honey and stir. The mixture is taken on an empty stomach to maximize the effect on the worms, it is recommended that you first have a garlic enema. If there are few parasites, this method can remove them at once.
- To quickly eliminate the worms, you need to take a cup of seeds and fry them, add a little chopped garlic and honey, leave for 12 hours, it is recommended to eat the medicinal mixture at a time.
- Pumpkin seeds are also used raw, they are kneaded and mixed with milk, this mixture is consumed with plenty of water.
Pumpkin seeds have no contraindications, as they are used to treat helminth infestations in children and pregnant women. They are toxic only to parasites, this is due to the content of piperazine, a substance that paralyzes the central nervous system of helminths. Adults lose the ability to attach to the mucous membranes of the intestine and are excreted in the faeces.
This spicy root is not tolerated by the parasites, so its tincture has a detrimental effect on them.
She prepares like this:
- you need to take 0. 5 kg of ginger root, it must be fresh and juicy;
- grate on a coarse grater;
- pour 500 ml of diluted vodka or medicinal alcohol;
- insist on the heat, occasionally shivering;
- you can drink the tincture after 7 days.
It is used to treat infestations in adults. The course of treatment is 14 days, take 1 tsp. 30 minutes before meals.
This is a popular way of treating helminthiasis, the tincture is not dangerous for adults and is easy to prepare:
- get some green fruit;
- chop with a knife, do not remove the husk;
- you need to prepare boiled salted water in advance;
- Pour the nut mixture with it and leave for three hours.
Take one tincture once a day, 200 ml.
It is necessary to get rid of the parasites, they not only interfere with the work of the digestive system, but also have a detrimental effect on the body as a whole. For the treatment of children and pregnant women, it is necessary to use non-toxic tinctures, after consulting the doctor.