Several years ago, WHO shocked the world community with statistics: it was found that more than half of Earthlings (about four and a half billion people) suffer from parasitic diseases. The news is especially frightening that the number of those officially infected included only those who underwent a laboratory test, passed an enzyme immunoassay and did not participate in the experiment, for example, residents of provinces linked to district hospitals. Therefore, it must be assumed that about 80-90% of the world population may need to clean the body of parasites. We will inform you about the signs of the disease and consider several known methods of prevention.
Symptoms of parasitic effects on the human body
In the late 19th century, Fr. Gauguin, the great impressionist and avid traveler to the Pacific Islands, contracted helminthiasis. Tropical worms, whose larvae penetrated the water, inhabited the artist's body and multiplied. The toxic discharge of parasites, reaching the brain, caused Paul Gauguin's colorful hallucinations, thanks to which he saw the unusually colorful world. As a result, the persistent state of intoxication helped the French master to create a unique color scheme. However, in the overwhelming majority of cases, poisons obtained from parasites do not bring any benefit to the host organism, therefore, it is recommended to perform a regular cleaning of the body in order to protect against parasites in stationary or home conditions.
The main symptoms of a parasitic attack are:
- papular rash
- allergic reactions outside the season;
- muscle pain;
- weight on the right side;
- unhealthy appetite (inexplicably weak or strong);
- swelling associated with increased gas production;
- stool problems (diarrhea, constipation);
- constantly elevated basal temperature;
- B12 and F deficiency anemias;
- visual and auditory hallucinations;
- nocturnal sleep disturbances (mainly in the so-called bull hour, that is, from one to three);
- increased excitability, nervousness, loss of energy.
If you notice at least one of the possible signs of helminthiasis, contact your doctor immediately!
Who is contraindicated to remove parasites from the body
It is prohibited to be independently involved in the prevention of fungal and other parasitic diseases:
- people with weakened immunity (including those with acute respiratory infections);
- people with inflammatory processes or stones in the organs of the excretory system;
- women during menstrual bleeding;
- breastfeeding mothers;
- patients operated on during the recovery period;
- diabetics and other patients with endocrinological disorders;
- people who are in the stage of exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- people with cancer.
Even for those whose health is normal and who do not have strict contraindications, we strongly recommend that before starting cleaning at home, have a medical examination and consult your doctor to take measuresPreventive protection against parasites did not harm the main systems of the body.
Preparing for global cleansing
Before declaring war on helminths and other parasites, you need to do some preliminary work:
- Keep a complaints diary (within two to four weeks, enter information about diseases in a notebook, indicating the time of their occurrence).
- Perform an enzyme immunoassay and discuss your symptoms and test results with a qualified therapist.
If the tests are positive, you will need to see your doctor for further testing and medical treatment.
- Normalize water intake which, according to modern standards, implies a daily intake of 2. 5 liters of purified liquid.
- Eliminate foods and beverages from the diet that prevent body cleansing (sausages, fried meat products, flour products, refined sugar candies, sugary drinks with dyes and carbon dioxide, alcohol).
Review of popular antiparasitic techniques
Preventing attacks from harmful fungi, germs and worms is easy when you follow the instructions of experienced professionals. There are many healers among the authors of books on fighting primitive invaders.
- The naturopath's first method, Hilda Clark, involves long cleaning cycles - 12 months each. The doctor suggests that adults drink an alcoholic tincture of 15 nuts a day. A dietary supplement made from green walnut shells and 500 ml of vodka or medicinal alcohol is infused for one month. The recommended dosage is 2 teaspoons per 100-150 ml of water, but it should be achieved gradually, starting with 1 drop of solution per 100 ml of liquid and adding 1 drop of tincture per day.
Alcohol-based preparation can negatively affect concentration, so the technique is not suitable for those who direct or perform socially responsible work.
Dr. Clarke's second method is also presented as a one-year course. To cleanse the body and protect against parasites at home, the Canadian suggests preparing a dry absinthe powder. The author recommends drinking with plenty of purified cold water. The course of treatment begins with half a teaspoon of dry herb per cup of liquid, while the dosage of absinthe is gradually increased, reaching 3, 5 teaspoons, after which the patient returns to the initial 2-2, 5 gramsof the herb, which you take until the end of therapy.
Bitter wormwood leaves can cause muscle cramps and should never be ingested during pregnancy. In addition, the powder is harmful during lactation: it spoils the taste of breast milk.
- The traditional healer suggests fasting for systemic cleansing of the body and preventing the appearance of parasites without the help of medication. He believes that you can protect yourself against helminths and other parasites on your own: it's enough to take five-day courses without eating every 2-3 months.
Furthermore, the popularizer of alternative medicine believes that parasitic infection can be repelled with the help of urotherapy, but most modern doctors treat this technique negatively, so we do not recommendthe use of urine as a medicine.
- The traditional healer's cleansing method, which has created many books and booklets on natural body healing, is an integrated course that includes taking natural anthelmintic drugs and using enemas for total protection against giardia and othersparasites.
We advise you to treat this technique only as another method of detoxification and, in case of illness, consult a doctor, as self-medication can lead to negative consequences.
The therapy consists of 3 stages: first, the absinthe broth is used to protect against worms and flagella, which is prepared in the proportion of 1 tablespoon of herbs per 1 cupof hot water (80-90 degrees) water, insist one hour and drink twice a day. The second step is to drink tea from the green parts of the chamomile, tansy flowers and a mixture of oak and hawthorn bark. The collection, where all components are presented in equal proportions, is fermented in a ceramic bowl for 8 to 10 hours and drunk 100 ml, seizing it with pumpkin seeds. A few hours later, the author of the technique recommends using Epsom salts as a laxative. The third part of the therapy is carried out to prevent infection of the liver by worms and larvae of ascaris. The healer suggests taking a choleretic agent at the beginning of the session, then heating the liver (applying a hot compress on the right side) and at the end drinking 200 ml of cold-pressed olive oil and fresh lemon juice.Among the cleansing stages of parasites on the body, the healer advises the use of 200 ml garlic enemas, but irrigating the intestines with boiling water is a severe method of influencing the gastrointestinal microflora, so we recommendavoid this experiments on the body.
- This method is analogous to the Canadian method of H. Clark, but it is based on a less exotic product. The collection, consisting of crushed tansy flowers, crushed leaves of bitter wormwood and powdered cloves, in the proportion of 3: 1: 1, 5, is used in microdoses in the form of gelatin capsules containing about 1. 75 g of herbs. During a ten-day course of toxin cleansing and parasite protection, the doctor recommends taking 1 capsule three times a day and, the following year, 3 capsules once a week to maintain your body.
The technique is not suitable for people with allergies, children, immunocompromised patients, patients with gastroenterological diagnosis and the elderly. The poisons contained in absinthe and tansy in small doses can adversely affect these groups of people.
- Antiparasitic therapy by a popular physician is considered one of the simplest ways to protect yourself from helminths. As part of the treatment, an alkaline environment is created in the organs of the digestive tract that are uncomfortable for worms, as a result of which the human body becomes an inappropriate location for parasites. The teacher suggests drinking a weak solution of tea soda. At the same time, the concentration of the substance changes over the course of seven days: on the first day, 1. 5 g of powder is added to a glass of warm water, on the second and third days, 0. 75 g of soda is poured intothe glass, and from the 4th day until the end of the treatment, diluted in 200 ml of water 3, 5 g of sodium bicarbonate.
Note that sodium bicarbonate is an aggressive drug that can destroy healthy gastrointestinal microflora and even cause ulceration. Don't take courses until you get your doctor's approval!
In addition, to remove parasites from the infected organism, the doctor advises giving patients a cleansing enema with soda and lemon juice. However, we advise you to avoid home treatment for helminths, mycoses, etc. , especially with these aggressive drugs.
Although each of the methods presented has ventilators, you should not resort to paramedic means in the treatment of helminthiasis. The techniques presented above are exclusively prophylactic. At the same time, none of them are suitable for use in relation to children, pregnant and lactating women, the elderly and people with chronic and acute illnesses!
Medication to get rid of giardiasis, trypanosomiasis, amebiasis, trichomanellosis, helminthiasis and other diseases of a parasitic nature is recommended in cases where the disease is sought to cure quickly and effectively. Therapists in these situations usually prescribe enterosorbents first to prepare the intestines. Next, patients receive anthelmintic drugs, which are necessary for the intensive cleaning of the parasites' body. After getting rid of harmful worms and protozoa, most people need to recover, so doctors prescribe vitamins, liver protectors and medications to maintain a healthy microflora of the stomach and intestines.
Despite the availability of medications, even before using the simplest, we advise you to visit the clinic. The doctor will determine the correct dosage and make the treatment as fast and comfortable as possible. More complex medications can have side effects, so in most cases, they are recommended for use in hospital.
Home remedies can be used as ways to strengthen the body's defenses. They do not eliminate fungi, bacteria and worms, but some of them help to prevent you from getting sick. Most popular recipes:
- grated garlic (a tablespoon of a vegetable is mixed with 20 ml of cold lemon juice or boiled in a 200-gram mug of milk and drink on an empty stomach);
- cognac and castor oil (5 days at 5 pm drink 30-50 ml of alcohol at room temperature and at 7 pm 30-50 ml castor oil);
The technique is strictly prohibited for vehicle drivers, as well as for those who suffer from increased nervous excitability, as alcohol is a strong psychostimulant.
- pumpkin seeds (large unroasted seeds are eaten on an empty stomach, 10-20 pieces each);
- herbal preparations (marigold, cumin, immortela, St. John's wort insist on tea and drink in decoction at home to clean the intestine and protect against various parasites, 250 ml twice a day);
- sour juices (a freshly squeezed drink made from apples, cabbage, pomegranates or grapes is consumed after meals to protect the body from attacks of giardia and amoebas).
Antiparasitic prophylaxis is an important component of a healthy lifestyle, but the method chosen must be safe. Consider possible contraindications for medicinal and tonic remedies and be sure to consult a doctor for advice.