Cleaning the body of parasites at home is a necessary task that will not only rid the worms, but also strengthen the immune system and increase the body's resistance, eliminating the risk of reinfection. Worms await a person everywhere, so it's impossible to protect you and your loved ones as effectively as possible. Home cleaning of worm infestation is attractive as folk cleansing remedies are used which are absolutely safe and plant-derived. Worms enter the body orally and first affect the intestines.
From there, the parasites can enter other organs, dumping their waste into the bloodstream and poisoning the entire body. After cleansing, the work of all functional systems is restored, a surge of force is felt and the condition of the skin improves. Parasites lie in wait for a person everywhere, especially children are susceptible to helminths, and sometimes it is very difficult to remove them from the body. Regular body cleansing with folk remedies will allow you to get rid not only of worms but also other toxins that build up in the body due to malnutrition, poor ecology and stress. Parasites in the body pose a danger to humans as they absorb most nutrients, destroy tissues and reduce the protective functions of the immune system. Preventive worm cleansing with folk remedies will never be superfluous, as will pills that help get rid of worms for everyone.
What are parasites?
Parasites must be understood not only as worms that attack humans, but also fungi, unicellular and other microorganisms. A distinctive feature of parasites is the parasite's way of life at the host's expense. They stick to the walls of the intestines or other human organs and suck out all the useful substances there. Some parasites manage to live outside the host's body, while others spread their eggs and spores, but adults cannot live without a person.
Some types of worms and fungi can survive during heat treatment and in sub-zero temperatures, so it is almost impossible to escape the parasites. Any human organ can be in danger: from the intestines to the brain. Especially often, helminthiasis is seen in children. Any lack of personal hygiene can contribute to worm infection, which is difficult to get rid of in a person. You can save children from worms if you teach them to wash their hands after the street, the bathroom, and contact with animals. Most fungi and worms are not able to survive in animals' bodies, so roundworms and pinworms are purely human parasites.
You can get an infection in several ways:
- after drinking contaminated water or unwashed fruits / vegetables;
- after eating meat that has not undergone sufficient heat treatment;
- after contact with a person infected with parasites;
- through insect bites.
There is a risk of getting a fungus or worm infestation if you swim in an infected pool and touch the ground where the animal's droppings were. They are also present on public transport, on ballots and in public restrooms. If you are in the habit of washing your hands whenever you leave the street and teach the children to do so, the chance of contracting fungus or helminths is minimal.
Symptoms of worm infestation and parasite infestation
Fungi, bacteria, worms, viruses - they all attack a person every day. The parasites negatively affect humans, but it can be difficult to remove nematodes from the body. Nematode eggs and fungal spores enter the stomach, from where they move to the intestines and then through vessels to other human organs. There are characteristic symptoms of worm infestation, but sometimes the symptoms of worms can be hidden behind the symptoms of organ disease, which significantly complicates the diagnosis. However, if you listen carefully to your body, you can identify disturbances caused by the presence of parasites. The main symptoms of helminthiasis can be accompanied by:
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- indigestion, systematic constipation and diarrhea;
- bloating and flatulence;
- muscle and bone tissue pain;
- sudden weight loss;
- metabolic disorders;
- a decrease in the protective functions of the immune system;
- skin problems;
- sleep disorders;
- irritability and depression;
- yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes;
- frequent colds;
The symptoms of the presence of parasites are quite extensive.
The main symptom of helminth invasion in adults and children is itching in the anal region. This is because adult female hookworms descend through the rectum at night and lay eggs around the anus, which causes itching.
In an unconscious state, the person scratches the anus and scatters eggs all over the place.
Preparing to cleanse the body
Cleaning parasites using popular methods helps if recipes are used correctly. To quickly get rid of worms, fungi and other parasites, you need to prepare your body for cleansing. The first thing to do is to see a doctor and be examined for the absence of contraindications. As a rule of thumb, cleansing the body with folk remedies is safe, but if a person has chronic illnesses, complications or individual intolerance then it is best to discard this cleansing option. The second thing to do before cleansing your body is to switch to proper nutrition.
Fatty and fried foods have a negative effect on the body, but also under conditions of excess sugar and fermentation, the development of pathogenic bacteria, fungi and worms is accelerated. One week before the cleansing procedure, you should switch to plant, protein, and high-fiber foods. And the last thing to remember that any traditional cleaning and treatment method is dehydration, so it's important to restore your water balance and drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
Cleaning of all parasites must be carried out in stages. Removal of worms and other nematodes should be carried out in sequence, starting with:
It is necessary to initiate a set of procedures to remove helminthic invasions of the intestine. It won't work to get rid of all the parasites, but once the intestines are cleansed of fungal spores, nematode eggs, scum, and toxins, the removal of nasty things from the entire body will be faster. The intestine contains a special microflora that fights nematodes. But if the intestines are disrupted, the pathogenic microflora affects the work of all other functional systems, causing an imbalance. A clean bowel is the key to the health of the entire body.
Preparations for cleaning the body at home
Anyone who encounters the presence of worms, fungi, lamblia and other unpleasant things, immediately runs to the pharmacy to get medicine to save themselves from misfortune. There is no universal remedy for parasites. However, you can find the most effective medications at the pharmacy. The elimination of parasites in a person is carried out with anthelmintic drugs. They are drugs that encourage the destruction and removal of worms and fungi from the body. You can remove "unwanted guests" with drugs:
- anthelmintic agents on a chemical basis. These medications are very effective, but they have a profound effect on the liver;
- herbal anthelmintic medicines. These funds are absolutely safe for humans; they also strengthen the immune system and restore the body's protective functions;
- homeopathic remedies. These drugs are prescribed by a physician and their effectiveness depends on the means correctly selected by this group.
Drugs can remove all parasites quickly and effectively, but if used incorrectly, anthelmintics can destroy beneficial gut microflora and damage the liver. You can reliably expel worms and get rid of nematodes by:
Anthelmintic pills and anthelmintic medications will help to quickly rid the body of nematodes, but before starting a course of home parasite cleansing with medication, you should consult a specialist.
Is it possible to treat parasites with folk remedies?
The medication is very effective, but there are alternative methods to eliminate nematodes. Treatment with folk remedies allows you to safely cleanse the body and strengthen the immune system. It's important to find a medicine that really helps. Effective folk remedies are:
- garlic milk. This remedy helps to eliminate parasites, but it doesn't taste very good. To make garlic milk, squeeze a head of garlic into 200 ml. milk and bring to a boil. Take on an empty stomach;
- garlic with lemon. The garlic and lemon treatment not only cleanses but also strengthens the immune system. To prepare the mixture, you need to squeeze 1 tbsp. a spoon of garlic juice and 2 tbsp. tablespoons of lemon juice. Drink in the morning, you can drink water;
- Herbal cleansers. Decoction treatment will allow you not only to be free from invasion, but also to remove toxins and toxins. You can prepare a decoction of absinthe, cloves, triad, cumin and marigold. Mix the herbs in equal proportions, pour in boiling water and bring to a boil. Drink 250 ml 3 times a day;
- pumpkin seeds. The treatment of worms with pumpkin seeds has been known for a long time. For the treatment you need to take fresh pumpkin seeds. Mucus containing seeds is especially appreciated. Take 10-15 pieces on an empty stomach;
- cleaning juices. Acidic juices are especially effective in combating helminthiasis. The acidic environment is unbearable for the worms, so regular intake of carrot, apple, grape, pomegranate and cherry juice can reduce the risk of parasites and help remove parasites from the body.
To cleanse the body, you can do enemas with a solution of magnesia, castor oil and herbal decoctions, this treatment is safe. You can also perform a therapeutic fasting procedure or drink cleansing.