Although people today have access to various hygiene products as well as ways of processing food, no one is immune from worm infection. These parasites can appear in the human body, regardless of sex and age. In addition to the fact that awareness of the presence of parasites in your body is unpleasant in itself, this phenomenon can also be accompanied by a number of unpleasant symptoms and illnesses.
Unlike many other diseases, it is impossible to completely protect yourself from worm infection through vaccines or special preparations. However, there are several effective folk remedies that will not only help you to cure yourself of the disease, but also prevent it from occurring in the future. These recipes were formed thanks to many years of experience and their effectiveness has been proven over time. There are special recipes for very young children and older people.
What are worms?
To choose the right method of treating worms, you first need to discover their species, which is only possible under laboratory conditions. Thus, if location is taken as a criterion, one can distinguish intestinal worms as well as extra-intestinal parasites that can live and multiply in blood vessels, bile ducts, and even brain and lung tissue. It is also worth distinguishing between biological species. Therefore, worms can refer to round worms, tapeworms or worms.
Worms can differ depending on the stage of the life cycle, they are divided into biohelminths, geohelminths and contagious species.
- Therefore, geohelminths are in the form of eggs and are in the ground. Without going through this stage, worms cannot enter the human body.
- Biohelminths appear after changing several intermediate hosts. Therefore, before infecting a person, they can visit the animals' bodies.
- Contagious helminths are released into the external environment of the human body.
Worm infestation symptoms
The time for the first symptoms of worm infection can vary from several days to several months, depending on the type of parasite. The most common manifestation of the acute phase of Helmentosis can be considered an allergic reaction. They appear in the form of rashes, which are accompanied by itching. Your area is constantly increasing. In addition, there is swollen lymph nodes, tissue swelling, and muscle and joint pain. Particularly difficult cases may be accompanied by severe coughing, chest pain, shortness of breath, stool disturbances, nausea, enlarged spleen and even changes in blood composition.
Helminthiasis can eventually develop into a chronic stage. Symptoms can vary depending on which organ is affected by the worms. Most of the time, this problem affects the intestines. If the number of individuals with parasites is insignificant, the disease may not show any symptoms. Problems arise only in the case of a large population or significant size of the parasites. The main effect of helminths is precisely on the digestive system, hindering the processes of absorption of nutrients, as well as the excretion of waste products from the body. As a result, immunity declines and the work of all the body's systems is interrupted. When it comes to children, the symptoms of Helmentosis can also spread to the nervous system.
Milk and garlic for earthworms
This recipe is perhaps the best for children. Usually 3-4 days of treatment are enough for the worms to disappear. During this period, it is recommended to give the child a glass of milk every day, in which there are three crushed garlic cloves. It's garlic that plays the main role here, and milk only helps to get rid of the unpleasant bitterness. Before going to bed, do enemas with garlic.
There are several recipes for making an enema solution.
- The easiest way is to chop the garlic (1 clove), put it in a glass of water or milk and let it boil for 5 minutes. Then the liquid must be filtered.
- Another option is to boil the garlic head in a glass of milk until tender. After the milk has cooled, strain and do an enema. For adults, you can use the entire volume, and for children half a glass (from 70 to 100 ml) is enough. It is important that after the enema is administered, it is continued for as long as possible. An enema will help get rid of the worms.
- To increase the effect of the enema, you can take a few more garlic-based products at the same time. It is therefore helpful to drink a small amount of milk with the addition of 15 drops of garlic juice three times a day on an empty stomach.
- It is also helpful to eat 10 cloves of garlic at a time, washed down with boiled milk. You need to give the garlic a few hours for it to work in the gastrointestinal tract, after which you take a laxative. This is one of the most effective ways to cure worms, which was used by ancient healers.
Garlic is a miracle cure used to treat almost all ailments. In the case of worms, it may be difficult to find a more effective remedy. And garlic will be especially effective if taken in the form of a tincture. To prepare it, you will need 5 cloves of garlic and a glass of milk.
First, pass the garlic through a press or grill to make a porridge. Pour the resulting mixture with the milk and boil for about 15 minutes. After removing the pan from the heat, cover it with a lid and let the broth ferment for a few hours. The resulting product can be used in the form of a drink and in the form of an enema.
The course of taking garlic tincture is one week. At the same time, every day you need to drink 4 cups (you can prepare the tincture at once for the whole day, proportionally increasing the amount of ingredients). If you decide to be treated with enemas, you will also need a glass of tincture (half the normal will be enough for a child). It is best to perform the procedure before going to bed for a week.
Worm treatment with pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds are a very effective remedy for Helmentosis, and the treatment is much less uncomfortable than garlic treatments. Therefore, the seeds work well in combination with castor oil. For three days, you need to eat 25 unpeeled pumpkin seeds in 4 servings. Try to chew them as carefully as possible. After an hour, you need to drink a teaspoon of castor oil. The course of treatment is three days.
For the next recipe, you need to grind in a coffee grinder or grind 300 grams of pre-peeled pumpkin seeds in a pestle. Dilute the resulting powder with water to such an extent that the mass resembles cream in density. At the end of cooking, add a tablespoon of honey. Note that for an adolescent, the amount of drug is halved and for the treatment of a young child, one-sixth of the adult norm is sufficient. In the morning on an empty stomach, you need to eat the resulting pasta. For the medicine's effect on the body to be consistent, try to extend this process for a whole hour, slowly chewing each portion (which won't be difficult as the seed mass with honey will taste quite pleasant). After three hours, you need to drink a laxative or take an enema. This method allows you to solve the worm problem in exactly one day.
Since, in most cases, the worms parasitize in the intestines, it is quite appropriate to apply local treatments such as enemas. Typically, enemas are given at night. And even if you take certain medications orally, you can hardly do without this procedure.
The most effective is a garlic enema. Finely chop 5 cloves of garlic, pour half a glass of water over them and boil the resulting mass. When the broth has cooled, strain and start the procedure. Remember that the solution for this type of enema should not be completely cold. Best match your body temperature.
In the fight against earthworms, tansy is highly efficient. So for a cup of boiling water, you'll need 20 grams of dried herb. In half an hour, the infusion will be completely ready and it will only be necessary to strain. As in the previous case, the product should be slightly hot. Attention! It should be remembered that procedures with tansia should not be performed by pregnant and lactating women!
As parasites cannot tolerate an alkaline environment, it is quite possible to use baking soda for enemas. Dissolve half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and lightly heat the resulting solution on the stove to 38-42 ºC. For children, this amount will suffice. And when it comes to treating adults, it's best to prepare two cups of solution for a procedure.
Medicinal herbs are the fundamental basis of traditional medicine and, therefore, they cannot be dispensed with in the treatment of worms. In addition to medicinal plants being highly effective, procedures with them are quite gentle and the treatment does not bring great discomfort.
- Bitter wormwood is often used to treat worms. To prepare the infusion, it is necessary to pour a glass of boiling water over a tablespoon with a blade of dry grass. The sign that the medicine is ready will be the grass settling to the bottom and the liquid itself will turn brown. The broth must be filtered. Just before meals (three times a day), drink half a glass of this medicine.
- The tansy infusion is prepared in a similar way, but the preparation time is increased to 4 hours. Also, as tansy is a poisonous plant, you cannot drink more than one tablespoon of medicine at a time. There should be 4 of these techniques throughout the day. You can also do enemas with tansy, the recipe we gave above.
- If you're not sure you can prepare an infusion or decoction properly, try making a dry mix. Then grind flax seeds, cloves and dried wormwood in equal proportions in a coffee grinder. After each meal, it is necessary to ingest half a teaspoon of the resulting powder.
- The gentlest method of getting rid of worms is to ingest 200ml of fresh carrot juice daily in the morning. (preferably on an empty stomach). A decoction of dried pomegranate peel as well as chamomile tea helps a lot.
pumpkin seed oil
Pumpkin seed oil is used to remove large parasites from the body. It effectively fights even round and ribbon worms. The course of treatment lasts three days, during which three times a day (of course, on an empty stomach), they drink a teaspoon of the medicine. Eating is only allowed after half an hour. It is also recommended to put oil enemas at night in a volume of up to 50 ml.
In order not to conjure up herbs on your own, you can buy ready-made preparations and herbal teas at the pharmacy, which are specially designed to remove parasites from the body. Therefore, the monastery tea is quite popular. Also, almost every pharmaceutical company has its own collection of antiparasitics. Its composition is approximately the same, but the proportions of certain medicinal plants can differ significantly.
It is possible to get infected with animal worms
It is clear that there is a huge risk of infection by worms from contact with dogs and cats, since they are the main carriers of these parasites. However, you will not get sick if you follow basic hygiene practices. Just always, after having petted the animal, or touching some objects (dishes, bathroom, pet toys), wash your hands well.
If you have touched your lips with dirty fingers or have eaten something, the infection is probably not preventable. Also, keep some distance from animals. Even if you love your pet very much, it is better not to kiss him, as it is in the saliva and hair of the animals that the parasite larvae are found. Precautions must be taken even if your pet does not go out.
How do worms come out?
Worms can come out not only through the anus, but also along with vomiting. Also, they won't necessarily be dead.
Helmentosis is quite treatable. At the same time, if you don't trust pharmaceutical drugs, you have a wide variety of proven and effective folk remedies. Be patient and heal consistently. Once you get rid of the parasites, your well-being will improve dramatically.