When people look at pictures of parasites on the human body, that unpleasant sight does not appeal to them. And everyone thinks that such a monster will not install itself inside him because he always washes his hands well and does not have a little animal that carries this evil.
There is simply a large number and variety of parasites living in the human body. They come in a variety of sizes. Some of them are long, sometimes reaching several meters in length, others are completely invisible without a microscope. But both large and small parasites have one goal - to capture the human body and make it their "home". Human parasites live for a long time. There they feed and reproduce. They can be found everywhere - in hair, skin and internal organs. And only a few of the symptoms signal the invasion of unexpected guests.
There is a lot of information and photos describing various types of worms, thanks to which people today are somewhat aware of this problem.
Why are helminths dangerous?
There are up to 250 species of various parasitic creatures in the world that attack not only the intestines, but also many other people's organs. There are cases where helminths are found in the heart, liver and lungs. The scary thing is that these cases are not isolated. Humanity is shocked by statistics, which say 95% of the population has parasites. Scientific researches prove that, of the toxic substances released by the parasites due to their vital activity, the infected people suffer from infectious and even oncological diseases. Up to 15 million people who die each year are victims of helminths. In many cases, people are not even suspicious of "aliens", which makes the situation worse.
Many pictures of parasites cannot be viewed calmly and without horror. It is hard to believe that such disgusting creatures can be inside a person and live there for a long time. In the process of this parasitic life, they are constantly actively reproducing. From this, people develop several diseases, which turn into chronic forms with an alternation of frequent relapses. Due to the helminths that live in the body, depletion occurs.
In such an unpleasant neighborhood, systems fail and their operation is interrupted. As a consequence, immunity decreases, which leads to vulnerability to all types of infections. In people poisoned by toxic waste, the body weakens. All of this does not happen overnight. Parasites that live in a person gradually take away their strength, energy and health. Many people are not familiar with the signs of pests. This ignorance leads to a lack of long-term treatment and serious health problems.
Parasites in the human body
As already mentioned, there are a large number of parasitic creatures that inhabit humans. Some people are mistaken in thinking that they can only settle in the intestines or colon. This view is wrong because unwanted guests can infiltrate any human organ.
Helminths can attack:
- Blood system;
For example, feline worms, giardia, echinococcus, liver worms attack the liver and gallbladder, and utripov, ascaris, bovine tapeworm and whipworm can be found in the digestive tract. The lung worm is more comfortable in human lungs. Filaria, trichinella, toxocara and schistosome can live in the muscles. The life of parasites in humans sometimes continues for decades. They have an incredible ability to adapt and disguise themselves under any conditions. Therefore, it is quite difficult to identify them immediately in humans. You cannot ignore symptoms that indicate the slightest indication of the presence of a parasite in the body. The smallest signs about it should serve as a reason to start fighting it.
Common types of helminths
A large number of different types of helminths are simply impossible to consider in an article. But the most common ones can be described. The most common human parasites are:
- Ascaris. This is a large round helminth, reaching a length of 40 cm. Ascaris infection can occur from one person to another. This parasite can enter a person through contaminated food and water. In frequent cases, the larvae can damage the intestinal walls. There are cases where roundworms that fall in the blind process cause an attack of acute appendicitis. Due to its movement along the bile ducts, jaundice, colic, purulent cholecystitis, liver abscess and peritonitis may occur. Ascaris, which entered a person's lungs, causes bloody cough and shortness of breath.
- Vlagoslav. This human worm can be located in the appendix, cecum or colon. The symptoms are similar to problems in the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, pain, flatulence.
- Pinworms. Small round helminths, 3-10 cm in size. Infection with these helminths is accompanied by an itchy anus, especially at night and at night. There are cases of permanent infection when the worms' eggs fall under the nails.
- Trichinella. These parasites are transmitted to humans through poorly processed meat. Helminth eggs first enter the intestines, then are transported by blood to the muscles. Most of the time, infection with these worms manifests itself through an inflammatory process in the eyes, swelling of the eyelids and face. Sometimes, there is a feverish condition and painful symptoms in the muscle tissues.
Symptoms that indicate the presence of parasites
Each pest has its own specific location. For these reasons, the clinical picture of the lesions is always different. But there are general signs of infection of the body by parasites, which everyone should know. Therefore, the following symptoms speak about the fact that there are human parasites in the body:
- Intoxication, which occurs due to helminthic poisoning of the body. It is accompanied by headache, nausea, loss of appetite, irritability.
- Allergic manifestationsin the form of a rash that suddenly appears and disappears. This rash cannot be cured with dermatological drugs. If people prone to allergies are infected with the parasite, it will look even brighter and may be accompanied by bronchospasm and swelling of the mucous membranes.
- Anemia, which occurs due to the fact that all useful substances intended for people are absorbed by worms. As a result, the body panics - lacking them for normal life. Most of the time, there is not enough iron, which makes the skin pale and dizzy.
- Weight lossis quite common in these cases. The body is constantly fighting for useful substances with parasites. This symptom is more pronounced in babies. With good nutrition, they don't gain weight and look deplorable.
- Presence of periodic hyperthermia,in which the temperature does not exceed 37, 5 degrees. As a rule, it is not accompanied by colds.
- Disorders in the intestinesThis is an important sign of the presence of helminths in the body. There may be constipation, diarrhea, flatulence and abdominal pain that cannot be treated with medication.
Photos of parasites in the intestines look horrible. Pests attach to the intestinal walls, irritating them and causing inflammation. With this infection, patients develop abdominal pain of unclear location and the stool is disturbed. The parasite takes away all useful vitamins and minerals intended for human life. As a result, your drastic weight loss occurs, your hair becomes dull, your skin turns pale. In general, the body reaches a state of complete withering and deplorable.
Sometimes parasites are found in the human mouth. These unpleasant moments occur for several reasons, mainly due to illiterate self-medication with popular methods, incorrect dosage of drugs, treatment without knowing the type of worms. These moments can cause inadequate localization and migration of parasites with damage to the abdominal walls and penetration into the esophagus. Sometimes helminths can come out with vomit.
To recover effectively from helminthic invasion and avoid possible unpleasant moments, you should not self-medicate, but resort to the help of competent doctors.